A virtual tour of Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan's sanskritik kendra allows you to explore and experience the rich cultural heritage preserved within its walls from the comfort of your own device. Through the virtual tour, you can navigate through the museum's exhibits, view artifacts, paintings, sculptures, and other treasures that showcase India's diverse art, history, and traditions.
Exhibitions are here are curated showcase of the diverse and rich cultural heritage of India. It presents a captivating display of artifacts, artworks, historical objects, and other significant items that highlight various aspects of Indian art, history, traditions, and spirituality.A comprehensive exploration of India's artistic, historical, and cultural treasures.
Immerse yourself in the beauty and depth of Indian culture. You can explore different thematic sections, such as ancient civilizations, classical arts, religious traditions, folk heritage, and more. Each exhibition section offers a unique glimpse into the multifaceted tapestry of India's heritage.
Tuesday- Sunday Timings : 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Admission Fee : Rs. 30 per visitor.
Children above 5 years of age require a full ticket.
For Bulk bookings, please contact: +91 9156640072.
1. Do not touch the work of art as it may damage the surface of the painting.
2. Visitors should follow one-way paths or directions while viewing the exhibits.
3. Visitors not keeping good health are requested to wear mask during their visit inside the Exhibition Hall.
4. Running or pushing are not allowed in the Exhibition Hall. Kindly maintain an appropriate behaviour to avoid accidentally bumping into and damaging the works of art.
5. For security reasons umbrellas, pointers or sharp items, as well as packages and bags larger than 40 x 40 cms. are not permitted in the Exhibition Hall.
6. In case of organized groups consisting of more than 10 people, there should be one designated person responsible for the group.
7. We request you to keep your voice low in the Exhibition Hall so as not to bother the other visitors.
8. International visitors or visitors traveling to Nagpur from other parts of the country are requested to follow rules mentioned by the State Government.
9. In case of any discomfort or problem, kindly contact the authorities present in the Sanskritik Kendra.