Frequently asked questions
- This e-ticket is valid only for the number of persons in total and other permissions specified herein.
- This e-ticket has to be carried by the visitor to get the entry in the museum. Please take care of your ticket and QR.
- Without a QR code, you can not enter the museum.
- Please keep the ticket safely till the end of the trip.
- Please show the ticket at the time of checking.
- Online Ticket Facility opens everyday from 5:00am and remains open till 5:30pm, everyday, except Mondays
- If you have booked multiple tickets (more than 1), via online/ offline counter, you will still recieve only one QR code. Therefore, only one QR is sufficient for all and you do not need to carry/ scan multiple QR codes.
- One ticket is valid for a "single scan". Therefore, you cannot use the same QR code again.
- Please come in a queue before gatekeeper scans the QR.
- Please take care of all your belongings.
- Please keep the museum clean. A spot fine of INR 500 will be imposed for spitting and throwing waste(whatsoever)
- Consuming alcohol in museum premises is a "punishable" offense.
- Bringing weapons and hazardous substances is a "punishable" offense.
- The basic entry fee to visit the museum is Rs. 30.
- For children above 2 years, full entry fee is payable.
- You must buy a valid entry ticket before entering.
- Please note that ticket charges are subject to change without notice.
- The User shall be liable to pay all applicable charges, fees, duties, taxes, levies, and assessments for availing the online ticket booking Services.
- Bhavanssk.com online ticket booking further reserves the right to alter any convenience fees from time totime, without notice.
- The Design Institute sell tickets on behalf of Bhavans Sanskritik Kendra and do not control the inventory or its availability and pricing.
Refund, Cancellation and Modification Policy
- The amount once paid is "non-refundable" in any situation.
- Before purchasing tickets, carefully review your booking details.
- The platform will be unable to process exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets.
- A ticket "cannot be modified". If you need additional tickets, please book them separately
- The booked ticket(s) is/are non-transferable and cannot be modified.
- The Design Institute authorities reserve all the right to change/cancel the ticket(s)
- If the ticket is not confirmed, a full refund except the service fee will be transferred in the same account from which the transaction was done within 5-7 business days.
- If an amount got deducted from your bank account/ wallet, and you haven't received the QR ticket, please send us an email to [email protected]. We would investigate the case within 2 working days and assure you a full resolution.